Lower Bullingham Parish Council Meeting
Monday 1st July 2019
7.30pm at The Forge Holme Lacy Road
2. To co -opt members to fill current vacancies.
3. To receive declarations of interest on agenda items
4. To approve & sign The Parish Council meeting minutes of Monday 3rd June 2019
5. Public forum: Members of the public may raise subjects they wish to bring to the attention of the parish council
(This period will be restricted to 10 minutes. Please note that decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda)
6. EZ Stakeholder group Report
6.1 To receive a report from Cllr Barrow on recent EZ stakeholder meeting
7.1 To consider lengthsmans report
7.2 To identify work to be carried out by lengthsman
8.1 To identify Footpaths work to be carried out by lengthsman
9.River Wye & Lugg Natural Flood Management Project
9.1 To receive a report on the meeting regarding River Wye & Lugg Natural Flood Management Project
10.Highway road issues
10.1 To consider any new Highways issues for reporting top Balfour Beatty/Herefordshire
11.1To note correspondence from senior planning officer Simon Wither concerning the Parish Council complaint in relation to: P184228/FH The Orchard, Ridgehill, Hereford, HR28AG.
11.2To consider commenting planning Consultation: 191947 – Three Gables, Ridgehill, Hereford, Herefordshire HR2 8AG DESCRIPTION: To erect a single-story garage/tool shed, timber framed construction with hipped roof
11.3 To consider further representation concerning an Appeal under Town and Country Planning Act 1990 Appeal under section 78.
181347 Twyford Brook Barn, Twyford Common Road Twyford Herefordshire
An appeal has been made to the Secretary of State, against Herefordshire Council following refusal of planning permission.
12.1To note finance report
12.2 To consider invoices for payment
Terry Griffiths Invoices TGC 0779 £227.00+ vat, TGC 0780 £150.00+vat
Clerks re imbursement for postage £7.50
12.3 Clerks salary July
13.1To note correspondence since the last meeting
14. Matters raised for consideration for placing on the next meetings agenda.
15. Next Parish Council Meeting– Monday 2nd September at 7.30pm at The Forge
Lower Bullingham Parish Council Dated 26-06-2019